Suppliers can have online access to their LCBO payment information such as supplier quote, number of cases LCBO received, payment terms, and payment method. iSupplier, a self-service portal, offers instant access to your information through a secure, password-protected portal, and lets you download information in a spreadsheet format. An online User Guide will be available upon receipt of your password.
You will be assigned a user name and password, which will allow you to add additional users for your organization. An Agent can be granted access if requested by their supplier. Each user name and password is to be used by a single person.
Once your iSupplier application is processed, you can access and update the following information in real-time:
- Address - street, city, province, country, postal code
- Contact information - name, title, telephone, fax, e-mail
- Business classifications
You can then search and review the following:
- Paid versus unpaid invoices
- Specific invoice or a date range of invoices
- Specific payment or a date range of payments
To apply for iSupplier:
- Complete the Vendor Profile Form.
- Review the terms and conditions.
- Scan completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax the completed form to (416) 365-5766.
- You will receive an e-mail invitation to register on-line. Allow 2 to 4 weeks for processing.
- NOTE! As your spam filter may block or delete messages, please check with your IT group to allow the successful delivery of LCBO emails, specifically from email@example.com and PRODITIM_Administrator@lcbo.com.
To review the iSupplier User Guide, please click on iSupplier User Guide