e-Commerce Program Components:
How It Works
The in-store tasting and event programs are powerful tools that enable trial, discovery, and conversion. With these in-person experiential aspects of our programming currently on-hold, we’ve developed a new program to ensure we continue to serve our customers and support their need for discovery.
Virtual experiences allow us to:
- - Educate customers on product information, category trends, and inspired ideas in a friendly, helpful and accessible manner
- - Encourage discovery and trial of new and interesting products; and help drive in-store/eCommerce sales in doing so
- - Build customer loyalty by serving seasonally relevant content to our valued customers
NOTE: This is a Non-Applied Program in MPTS. Please apply by completing the Excel Application Form before the deadline.
- - Virtual Events Program Image Box on Homepage
- - Placement on the LCBO Virtual Events Page
- - Dedicated ‘product reel’ on events page featuring products in the event
- - Dedicated social post driving to Virtual Events Page; streaming of event on LCBO social platforms or another streaming platform
- - All events are recorded and once completed, posted to LCBO’s YouTube Channel
At this time, this opportunity will be offered to products participating in other promotional programming, in store or online.
Note that any scheduling of Social and CRM supports will be determined by LCBO and will be dependent on inventory availability.
Introductory Pricing Information
- LCBO-Produced Virtual Experience: $10,000/Event
- Up to 4 events per Period, up to 8 SKUs per event
- Supplier-Produced Virtual Experience: $2,000/Event
- Up to 2 events per Period, up to 8 SKUs per event
*Production type for events are at the discretion of LCBO Marketing.
This is a Non-Applied Program.
To apply, download the Application Form posted on the Promotional Calendar page, complete and return to your Category Partner by the noted deadline.