We’re streamlining the creative process and requesting to receive all supplier provided assets prior to developing the promotional materials in support of the various omni-commerce and ecommerce programs. Suppliers should contact their respective Marketing team after programs and associated offers are formally approved by Merchandising. The use of supplier assets on LCBO.com will be at LCBO’s discretion and must be supplied by Marketing deadlines indicated in order to be considered for use. All imagery must be in accordance with LCBO Social Responsibility mandates. (e.g., Models must appear a minimum of 25 years of age; No images depicting physical activity, irresponsible consumption, or consumption in public places).
The LCBO is required to provide services and information in an accessible, equitable and inclusive approach, as mandated by the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Close crop bottle shots or bottle shots with packaging: Shot on white background, straight on, with
most up-to-date labels
Hero image: default will be to use instore signage asset (if applicable). If requested, provide landscape orientation image showing hero product(s).
Image Size: for print and web 300 DPI at approx. 8” x 10”
Format: .jpeg or .tiff
One 30 sec. video per feature page, with educational component
Format: .mp4 (100mb max size)
VIMEO CODEC SPECS:
**720p HD - 16:9 aspect ratio - 1280 × 720
****1080p HD - 16:9 aspect ratio - 1920 × 1080**
English and French SRT files, AODA compliant (refer to detailed Video Content Accessibility Checklist)
WHO RECEIVES THE MATERIAL IN THE HANDOVER?
All requested assets to be delivered to the corresponding Marketing contacts noted below.
WINES IN-STORE AND OMNI-COMMERCE PROGRAMS
- LCBO Wines (except Ontario and Destination Collection) and Vintages
- Marketing Manager, Taleen Yazejian email@example.com
- Assistant Marketing Manager, Harpreet Bhogal firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing Coordinator, Sue Antoniou email@example.com
- Marketing Coordinator, JR Sapienza firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ontario Wines, Destination Collection and Gifting
- Marketing Manager, Renée Frisina email@example.com
- Marketing Coordinator, Tracy Craig firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing Coordinator, Gifting Debbie Williams email@example.com
SPIRITS IN-STORE AND OMNI-COMMERCE PROGRAMS
- Marketing Manager, Sarah Duggan-Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Planner, Matt Wade email@example.com
- Marketing Coordinator, Tricia Lahde firstname.lastname@example.org
BEER, CIDER AND READY-TO-DRINK IN-STORE AND OMNI-COMMERCE PROGRAMS
- Marketing Manager, Amy Stott email@example.com
- Marketing Coordinator, Jessie Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
ECOMMERCE MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES
- Marketing Manager, Stephanie Alexiou email@example.com
- Senior Planner, Yulia Retunskaya firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing Coordinator, April Dickson email@example.com