We’re streamlining the creative process and requesting to receive all supplier provided assets prior to developing the promotional materials in support of the various omni-commerce and ecommerce programs. Suppliers should contact their respective Marketing team after programs and associated offers are formally approved by Merchandising. The use of supplier assets on LCBO.com will be at LCBO’s discretion and must be supplied by Marketing deadlines indicated in order to be considered for use. All imagery must be in accordance with LCBO Social Responsibility mandates. (e.g., Models must appear a minimum of 25 years of age; No images depicting physical activity, irresponsible consumption, or consumption in public places).
AODA compliance: Please refer to the following link for more information regarding The Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Close crop bottle shots or bottle shots with packaging: Shot on white background, straight on, with
most up-to-date labels
Hero image: default will be to use instore signage asset (if applicable). If requested, provide landscape orientation image showing hero product(s).
Image Size: for print and web 300 DPI at approx. 8” x 10”
Format: .jpeg or .tiff
One 30 sec. video per feature page, with educational component
Format: .mp4 (100mb max size)
English and French SRT files, AODA compliant (refer to detailed Video Content Accessibility Checklist)
WHO RECEIVES THE MATERIAL IN THE HANDOVER?
All requested assets to be delivered to the corresponding Marketing contacts noted below.
WINES IN-STORE AND OMNI-COMMERCE PROGRAMS
- LCBO Wines (except Ontario and Destination Collection) and Vintages
- Marketing Manager, Taleen Yazejian firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant Marketing Manager, Harpreet Bhogal email@example.com
- Marketing Coordinator, Sue Antoniou firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing Coordinator, JR Sapienza email@example.com
- Ontario Wines, Destination Collection and Gifting
- Marketing Manager, Renée Frisina firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing Coordinator, Tracy Craig email@example.com
- Marketing Coordinator, Gifting Debbie Williams firstname.lastname@example.org
SPIRITS IN-STORE AND OMNI-COMMERCE PROGRAMS
- Marketing Manager, Sarah Duggan-Smith email@example.com
- Senior Planner, Matt Wade firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing Coordinator, Tricia Lahde email@example.com
BEER, CIDER AND READY-TO-DRINK IN-STORE AND OMNI-COMMERCE PROGRAMS
- Marketing Manager, Amy Stott firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing Coordinator, Jessie Smith email@example.com
ECOMMERCE MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES
- Marketing Manager, Stephanie Alexiou firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Planner, Yulia Retunskaya email@example.com
- Marketing Coordinator, TBD