Omni-Commerce Program Components: Enhanced Occasion Activation Feature Page
How It Works
We are pleased to amplify in-store programming with prominent placement on lcbo.com.
This offer is an additional component to brands and suppliers approved to participate in the Enhanced Occasion Activation Package.
This opportunity will allow Trade Partners to showcase their product and brand in an LCBO-endorsed collection that will:
- - Create a direct touchpoint for your product on lcbo.com for a full promotional period;
- - Showcase products in a dedicated and curated environment on lcbo.com;
- - Drive customer engagement through educational cocktailing content on lcbo.com.
This opportunity is available on a Periodic basis as of P5.
NOTE: This is a Non-Applied Program in MPTS. Please apply by completing the Excel Application Form before the deadline.
- - A templated feature page on lcbo.com; this can include existing or new line extensions to the feature brand.
- - Feature Image Placement on Category Landing Page.
- - Promotion in Social Media is contingent on participation in a Virtual Tasting
LCBO will consider several factors when reviewing online feature page proposals:
- - Size of brand/category and potential sales volume.
- - Brand (or Association) must have a range of products.
- - Consumer benefit: education, solution, engagement, value.
- - Compelling brand (or Association) story, and/or new line extension, external campaign in market, etc.
- - LCBO benefit: sales, up-sell potential, relevancy.
- - Alignment with LCBO seasonal themes, promotions and key consumer occasions.
- - This opportunity is available to one brand/supplier per Period.
- - This page will live for one promotional period.
- $30,000 per period.
- Note: This is a standalone opportunity available to one brand/supplier per Period.
- 1. Product Introduction
- - Written by LCBO.
- - Hero image (may be supplied by the participating sponsor brand).
- 2. Collection
- - Up to 12 additional SKUs from brand family (must be unique SKUs rather than different formats of the same product)
- - Collection grid will feature product image, brief description and BUY NOW button linking to PIP (Product Information Page)
- 3. Product Results Page
- - Link to a list of selected products
- 4. Optional: Brand Video
- - To be supplied by participating sponsor brand where available.
- - Must be AODA compliant and available in English and French
- - Maximum length: 30 sec.
- 5. Related Content
- - Three product recipes or food pairing suggestions
- NOTE: Recipes/food pairings information, in English and French, and image assets will be provided by LCBO from existing LCBO assets. Alternate option is that assets are supplied by participating sponsor brand and must be tested/approved by LCBO at LCBO direction.
Where It's Located Online
Feature Placement on lcbo.com Category Landing Page
This is a Phase 1 (Excel Applied) Promotional Program.
To apply, download the Application Form posted on the Promotional Calendar page, complete and return to your Category Partner by the noted deadline.