e-Commerce Program Components:
Online Exclusives (Curated Boxes)
How It Works
The Curated Box program is designed to provide brands with exposure through an online-only, discovery-oriented mix of products that represent a strong theme or story or solution. These boxes can be multi-brand and all categories are able to participate.
While partners have the option to include value-adds in the curated box, value-adds are not the offer "story" – the solution/theme of the box is the story.
NOTE: This is a Non-Applied Program in MPTS. Please apply by completing the Excel Application Form before the deadline.
- - Featured Placement on the day the offer launches on lcbo.com’s Category Landing page
- - Your product will be on lcbo.com’s Collections Page until the offer is sold through (maximum 4 weeks). The expectation is that the offer will sell through within ONE WEEK
- - Value-Adds must adhere to the AGCO rule that the value-add cannot exceed 20% of the value of the product(s) to which it is applied.
- - Participation is open to LCBO and Vintages products
- - LCBO will assemble the curated box at the eCommerce Warehouse
- - Viability of online exclusive curated box programs will be determined by the Category Team
- - Minimum 15K sales target
- - There is no cost to participate in this program at this time
What We're Looking For
- - Up to 4 curated wine boxes per period, with up to 12 SKUs per offering
- - Up to 4 spirits and beer boxes per period, with up to 12 SKUs per offering
Themes may include:
- - Value for the Season – total box under $100 retail price
- - Vintages Favourites (featuring Essentials)
- - Discovery Boxes: Lesser-known styles and varietals featuring great value
- - Occasion-based boxes
- - Curated boxes that are supported by a virtual tasting event
- - Regionally themed boxes that supports an in-store promotion”
- - Expanding the COTM offer online with an online exclusive offer
- - Other cocktailing kits (outside of the COTM)
- - Discovery boxes or Sampler Packs
- - Occasion-based curated offers
- - Occasion-based curated offers with great value-add items, focused around key beer and RTD occasions
This is a Phase 1 (Excel Applied) Promotional Program.
To apply, download the Application Form posted on the Promotional Calendar page, complete and return to your Category Partner by the noted deadline.