e-Commerce Program Components:
New Arrivals - Hero Package
How It Works
Our customers love to discover new products!
Our New Arrivals Promotional Package is a great way to support your new product launch.
The New Arrivals HERO package provides an opportunity for our Trade Partners to invest in a larger opportunity with a significant omni-channel footprint. This opportunity is for larger brands that look to create a big impact for our customers.
NOTE: This is a Non-Applied Program in MPTS. Please apply by completing the Excel Application Form before the deadline.
- - Hero Image (Banner) on the New Arrivals Landing Page
- - Image Boxes on the Homepage and the Mega Menu Tile
- - Mobile App Tile
- - A social post on LCBO channels promoting new products, linking to Feature page
- - A templated Feature Page for your New Products/Brand (this can include existing LCBO Products on the page if new products are a line or brand extension)
- - Inclusion in LCBO’s ‘New’ Shelf Talker Program in stores listing the product(s)
Note that any scheduling of Social and CRM supports will be determined by LCBO and will be dependent on inventory availability.
Introductory Pricing Information
Hero Package: $28,000/Brand (available to 1 brand per period)
Partners that have been approved and have committed to programs P4 and earlier will have the first opportunity of adding the omni-commerce components to their current commitments.
Templated Feature Page
- 1. Product Introduction
- - Written by LCBO.
- - Hero image (may be supplied by the participating sponsor brand).
- 2. Optional: Brand Video
- - To be supplied by participating sponsor brand where available)
- - Must be AODA compliant and available in English and French.
- - Maximum length: 30 sec.
- 3. Collection
- - Six to nine additional SKUs from brand family (must be unique SKUs rather than different formats of same product). Hero product must be new.
- - Collection grid will feature product image, brief description and BUY NOW button linking to PIP (product information page)
- 4. Link to a list of selected products (product results page)
- - Note: Products to be selected by LCBO in collaboration with supplier.
- 5. Related Content
- - Three product recipes or food pairing suggestions (Recipes/food pairings information (in English and French) and image assets will be provided by LCBO from existing LCBO assets.
- - Alternate option is that assets are supplied by participating sponsor brand and tested/approved by LCBO at LCBO discretion.)
Where It's Located Online
- Image Box on lcbo.com Home Page
- Weekly traffic: 846, 546
- Hero Placement on lcbo.com New Arrivals Landing Page
- Clicks through to Feature Page
- 1. Mega Menu New Arrivals Image Tile
- Weekly visits: 595, 460
- 2. LCBO Mobile App
- - New Arrivals Hero Tile linking to featured product listing
- 3. Social Media
- - A social post on a LCBO channel linking to Feature Page
- - All New Arrivals Promotional Activity will be predicated on LCBO inventory forecast, distribution confirmation and set arrival schedule.
- - Creative for Feature page will be at the discretion of LCBO Marketing.
This is a Non-Applied Program.
To apply, download the Application Form posted on the Promotional Calendar page, complete and return to your Category Partner by the noted deadline.