e-Commerce Program Components:
New Arrivals - Base Package
How It Works
Our customers love to discover new products!
Our New Arrivals Promotional Package is a great way to support your new product launch.
The New Arrivals BASE package provides an opportunity for our Trade Partners to invest in their brand and place it at the forefront of the new arrivals at LCBO. This opportunity allows brands and trade partners of all sizes to invest in communicating their new and exciting offering to the LCBO customer.
NOTE: This is a Non-Applied Program in MPTS. Please apply by completing the Excel Application Form before the deadline.
- - Featured Product Placement (including Image) on the New Arrivals Page
- - Program Image Banner on the Collections Page
- - Mobile App Tile promoting the New Arrivals Program
- - CRM Program support through a planned promotional email (subscriber base 170,000+)
- - Inclusion in LCBO’s 'New' Shelf Talker Program in stores listing the product
All New Arrivals Promotional Activity will be predicated on LCBO inventory forecast, distribution confirmation and set arrival schedule.
Creative for New Arrival Page and promotional imagery will be at the discretion of LCBO Marketing.
Note that any scheduling of Social and CRM supports will be determined by LCBO and will be dependent on inventory availability.
Introductory Pricing Information
Base Package: $3,000/Product (available for up to 6 products/category per period).
Partners that have been approved and have committed to programs P4 and earlier will have the first opportunity of adding the omni-commerce components to their current commitments.
Where It's Located Online
- Featured product placement on New Arrivals page
- One inclusion of program banner
- in MyLCBO email
- (170,000+ subscribers)
- Collections Page Hero Image Banner for New Arrivals Program
- LCBO Mobile App
- New Arrivals Program Tile linking to participating products
This is a Non-Applied Program.
To apply, download the Application Form posted on the Promotional Calendar page, complete and return to your Category Partner by the noted deadline.