Omni-Commerce Program Components: Entrance Table / Cocktail of the Month
The Entrance Table is a square or round table situated near the front of the store.
This table is the home of the Cocktail of the Month program, highlighting Food & Drink featured cocktails of the season. This program will turn every promotional period.
Preference will be given to products that offer value ads that complete the featured cocktail solution. LCBO is seeking brand and multi-brand opportunities to represent the LCBO-chosen cocktail of the month for each period; see product focus information below
This is a Phase 1 (Excel Applied) Promotional Program. Please apply by completing the Excel Application Form before the Phase 1 deadline.
MPTS Code: BSE
Engagement: 148 Stores total (83 Square Tables, 64 Round Tables, 1 Celebration Fixture).
NOTE: If this display is flighted; Premium Stores: 88/Standard Stores: 60
Requirements: 2-4 SKUs including Value-Adds.
Engagement: 6K tastings
Requirements: 36-48 units per tasting
Details: 30 employeeled tastings at 10 store locations
LCBO.com Program Page with Cocktail Video and Collection Grid
Note: In all instances of flighting, the Program Page will be shared between participating brands on Flights.
Food & Drink Placement: An additional component available at a discounted rate (30%) ; please contact Beaches Media Services for details.
This Package, inclusive of all opportunities and non-negotiable, is available at the following rates per period as of P5.
- $45,000 (Period 1-13)
- $55,000 (Period 10)
- $39,000 (Period 11)
- $26,000 (Period 1-13)
- $32,000 (Period 10)
- $23,000 (Period 11)
- $19,000 (Period 1-13)
- $23,000 (Period 10)
- $16,000 (Period 11)
- P1 - P6:
- White Spirits
- P7 - P13:
- Brown Spirits
How It Works
We are pleased to extend our online programming opportunities by amplifying in-store programming with prominent placement on lcbo.com.
This offer is now an additional automatic, non-optional component to the Cocktail of the Month (Entrance Table), featuring enhanced messaging and communication under the story umbrella of the Cocktail Solution.
This opportunity will allow Trade Partners to showcase their product and brand in an LCBO endorsed collection that will:
- - Create a direct touchpoint for your product on lcbo.com for a full promotional period;
- - Showcase products in a dedicated and curated environment on lcbo.com;
- - Drive customer engagement through brand-specific content on lcbo.com.
- - Program Page for the Cocktail of the Month on lcbo.com
- - Image Box on Category Landing Page drives to Program Page
- - Inclusion in the LCBO Cocktail of the Month video on Program Page and LCBO Connect (staff training tool)
LCBO will consider several factors when reviewing online feature page proposals:
- - Size of brand/category and potential sales volume.
- - Brand (or Association) must have a range of products.
- - Consumer benefit: education, solution, engagement, value.
- - Compelling brand (or Association) story, and/or new line extension, external campaign in market, etc.
- - LCBO benefit: sales, up-sell potential, relevancy.
- - Alignment with LCBO seasonal themes, promotions and key consumer occasions.
Cocktail of the Month Program Page
- 1. Cocktail Video produced by LCBO with Cocktail recipe developed by LCBO and Food & Drink.
- 2. Collection grid will feature products participating in the Cocktail of the Month Program, product image, brief description and BUY NOW button linking to PIP (product information page)
- Optional: Suppliers approved for the Cocktail of the Month are encouraged to offer a curated box for customers. If one is offered, it will also be featured on this page.
Note: All New Products Promotional Activity will be predicated on LCBO inventory forecast, distribution confirmation and set arrival schedule.
Note: Creative for Brand Feature page will be at the discretion of LCBO Marketing.
Where Its Located
Feature Placement on lcbo.com Category Landing Page
(Clicks through to COTM Program Page)