Directions to Trillium facility
Directions from the ON-401:
- Take ON-410 N towards Brampton
- Take Mayfield Rd exit (exit 18)
- Turn Right onto Mayfield Rd
- Turn Left onto Dixie Rd
- Turn Left onto Abbotside Way
- Turn Left onto Merchant Rd
- Proceed to the Agent Gates on the Right
- End at 205 Speirs Giffen Ave (Address may not yet be searchable via search engines)
Trillium Facility Yard Map
Yard Safety Rules
Trillium COVID-19 Policy
IN THE YARD
- Face mask required
- Bring your own pen to sign shipping documentation
- Maintain physical distancing of 6 ft
IN THE BUILDING
1.Face mask is required
2. COVID-19 questionnaire is required
- Have you had a fever in the last 24 hours?
- Have you had a recurring cough in the last 24 hours?
- Have you had difficulty breathing/tightness in your chest in the last 24 hours?
- Have you had a sore throat in the last 24 hours?
3. Temperature check is required
- Temperature screening is performed by a non-invasive thermal imaging or scanning device
- Temperature readings of 100.4 °F or 38 ° C, or greater will be denied access into the building and requested to leave the premises
- Notify the attendant if you require medical assistance
Deliveries at Trillium
Book appointments on Opendock.com
Deliveries will not be permitted at Trillium without an appointment.
Appointment bookings can be placed up to 30 days in advance.
For next day appointments, make the booking in Opendock by 2 PM within the timeslots available at that time. If you log on after 2 PM, there will be no available options for next day appointments.
Drivers cannot enter the yard more than 30 minutes early or more than 15 minutes late of their appointment
Driver arrives at the Trillium facility main gate at the scheduled appointment time
Driver stops at the gate, enters the guard house, and provides the following to Trillium Security:
Valid, government-issued photo identification
Appointment Confirmation Number and Appointment Time
Delivery paperwork (BOL/Packing Slip) – complete, accurate, legible
Trillium Security assigns a dock number
Driver proceeds to assigned dock and stages vehicle in dock lane
Trillium staff meets driver, receives paperwork
Trillium staff and driver confirm delivery against paperwork
Trillium staff unloads vehicle (If a small vehicle, Driver unloads vehicle)
Driver and Trillium staff sign paperwork
Driver proceeds to the main gates to exit the yard
Trillium staff will provide assistance at the facility
Download the printable map