As you know, LCBO’s social impact platform Spirit of Sustainability (SoS) exists to support the province’s social and environmental needs. It is embedded in LCBO's brand promise to have a positive impact on Ontario and develop strong relationships with our people and partners, bringing our Impact pillar to life. As one of the largest purchasers of alcohol in the world, we have a responsibility to lead by example and take action, which is why we continue to integrate sustainability across our business.
We are incredibly proud of our achievements and acknowledge the impact we’ve created would not be possible without support from our Good Partners.
Today, we are pleased to share new SoS resources developed for you, our valued Trade partners:
- The Spirit of Sustainability: Good Partnerships document, which provides an overview of the platform, how Good Partners support our commitments and opportunities for further involvement.
- An engagement document outlining opportunities for our Good Partners to support the Spirit of Inclusion Initiative – an LCBO-led program designed to create opportunities for diverse women to enter, advance and thrive in the beverage alcohol industry. Through identifying established professionals to be mentors, providing employment opportunities to programs students, donating to the initiative through our post-secondary institution partners and empowering diverse women within your own organizations, your support is critical to the program’s success.
Please take the time to review these materials and identify ways in which you can support our SoS commitments, campaigns and programs. All Spirit of Sustainability resources that are developed for our Good Partners can be found on the Doing Business with LCBO Sustainability page, where you can continue to check for updates.
We’re excited to continue working with you to catalyze positive change in the beverage alcohol industry and thank you for your continued support.
- Aaron Campbell
- Chief of Staff & Vice President
- Corporate Affairs, Strategy & Sustainability
- Abhay Garg
- Vice President, Merchandising