How it Works
Spirit of Sustainability (SoS) is the LCBO’s enterprise-wide social impact platform designed to create a more sustainable future for Ontario by supporting the province’s social and environmental needs. It’s our bold commitment to drive meaningful change in our communities, be the industry leader in sustainable practices and take better care of our planet – all for the good of Ontario.
This is an opportunity for brands and products to be featured within our campaigns in support of key LCBO SoS initiatives.
Though there is no additional cost for Trade Partners to participate in this program, we require details of the Good Work you are doing and ask that it is shared with us via the Excel Application Form, in the SOS tab. Please include this information along with your promotional application submissions before each deadline.
What We’re Looking For
• Partner and Highlight up to 10 x Good Partners brands/products to support key LCBO SoS Initiatives:
• P1/P2 Environmental Campaign: Brands with a variety of environmental sustainability initiatives (i.e., packaging with recycled material). The LCBO will be fundraising for Tree Canada to support creating a greener Ontario.
• P3 Annual Integrated Pride Campaign: Brands that are supporting the 2SLGBTQI+ community through meaningful charitable initiatives, community impact efforts and/or an ongoing commitment to support and celebrate the community. The LCBO will be fundraising for a diverse group of charitable partners supporting the 2LGBTQI+ community.
• P12 Black History Month Campaign: Brands who are enhancing diversity in the industry and/or amplifying Black creators and voices in the industry. The LCBO will be fundraising for the Black community in-store, aligning with Black History Month.
• P13 Spirit of Inclusion (Women In Beverage Alcohol Campaign): Brands who are building more equitable opportunities for “Women In” the industry and highlight the work of the LCBO’s Spirit of Inclusion Initiative. The LCBO will be fundraising for charities supporting Women’s issues, aligning with International Women’s Day.
• Placement within our Good Partners page to include image and featured SKU
• Navigation to the landing page from the LCBO.com home page
• Brand placement in advertising and/or public relations campaign (tactics may include influencer marketing, advertorials/ sponsored content, social media, events or other tactics)
• Fundraising Efforts; Charitable Donations; Impactful Initiatives that drive meaningful social or environmental change for our communities and/or planet.