Last week, LCBO announced its plans to enter Step 2 of the government’s Roadmap to Reopen as of Wednesday, June 30. Since then, there have been further announcements by Regional Public Health units that will keep select stores in Step 1 until key public health indicators improve.
Specifically, because of instructions by the Region of Waterloo Health and Region of Porcupine Health, the following stores will remain in Step 1: 43, 73, 95, 115, 116, 344, 345, 354, 381, 382, 417, 491, 544, 549, 617, 691, 702, 58, 112, 122, 128, 189, 463, 577, 66, 75, 162, and 424.
This means that for the above noted stores:
- Our in-store capacities will remain at 25%.
- At this time, we will keep the latest closing hour at 9:00 p.m. and will reassess further expansion.
- Protocols regarding Trade visits will be as follows:
- A&B stores: Three representatives will be allowed in-store at any one time
- C&D stores: Trade visits will not be permitted until these regions move into Step 2.
The following guidance applies to Trade visits in all stores:
- Mandatory health screening prior to entering the store, mask use and physical distancing and all health and safety measures in-store must continue to be strictly adhered to
- One representative from one company will be allowed in store at a time
- No team visits
- Booking appointments with Store Managers is also paused in all stores
- Trade must continue to follow all public safety protocols when entering our stores
- Trade can continue to value add at this time (excluding C and D stores).
Thank you for your support as we continue to work through provincial restrictions.
VP, Retail Operations, LCBO