We are pleased to provide you with the Fall 2020 Destination Collection Product Needs Schedule outlining opportunities for purchases and detailing product specifications and deadlines. We will be accepting submissions starting October 7, 2020.
All submissions must be made through the LCBO’s New Item Submission System (NISS). For new users of NISS, doingbusinesswithlcbo.com offers detailed instructions.
Successful applications should include:
· Complete all entry fields accurately and in their entirety, including all varietals fields (if applicable)
· Ensure any scores entered relate to the actual vintage being offered
· Please ensure you highlight submissions that are organic, low intervention, biodynamic, natural, or orange wines
· Include the LCBO# in the event that the product has previously been released through Vintages, LCBO, or the Destination Collection Program.
o If the product has previously been available through Vintages/LCBO, please indicate the Vintages/LCBO LCBO# in the ‘LCBO#’ field
o If the product has previously been released through the Destination Collection Program, please indicate the LCBO# in the ‘Press Coverage / Other Information’ text box.
· Submissions for products that are currently available in Consignment/HVC: please indicate the Consignment/HVC LCBO#, Specialty Services Purchase Order # & available quantity (in cases) in the ‘Press Coverage / Other Information’ text box. For all other items: please indicate the total number of cases you are making available for sale through the Destination Collection Program in the ‘Forecast Quarter 1’ field.
Please remember that the LCBO’s Spirit of Sustainability is an ongoing corporate priority. Special consideration will be given to products that support the pilar of ‘Good Planet’ by minimizing our impact on the enviornment. This would include products packaged in lightweight glass and/or follow sustainable, biodynamic or organic agricultural practices that meet CFIA standards.
We appreciate your support as we continue to evolve and grow the Destination Collection Program. If you have any questions, please contact Courtney Dawson at email@example.com or April Dickson at firstname.lastname@example.org