We are pleased to provide you with the Spring 2022 Destination Collection Product Needs Schedule outlining opportunities for purchases and detailing product specifications and deadlines. We will be accepting submissions starting on April 13, 2022.
All submissions must be made through the LCBO’s New Item Submission System (NISS). For new users of NISS, doingbusinesswithlcbo.com offers detailed instructions.
Tips for a Successful Application:
- Complete all entry fields accurately and in their entirety, including all varietals fields (if applicable)
- Include the LCBO# if the product has previously been released through Vintages, LCBO, or the Destination Collection Program.
- If the product has previously been available through Vintages/LCBO, please indicate the LCBO# in the ‘LCBO#’ field
- If the product has previously been released through the Destination Collection Program or the Consignment/High Volume Consignment Program, please indicate the LCBO# in the ‘Press Coverage / Other Information’ text box.
- Ensure any scores entered relate to the actual vintage being offered
- Please ensure you highlight submissions that are organic, low intervention, biodynamic, natural, or orange wines
- Please indicate the total number of cases you are making available for sale through the Destination Collection Program in the ‘Forecast Quarter 1’ field
- In accordance with LCBO policy, we will continue to purchase products shipping from source locations. It is the agent's responsibility to ensure all products submitted adhere to this policy.
Please remember that the LCBO’s Spirit of Sustainability is an ongoing corporate priority. Special consideration will be given to products that support the pilar of ‘Good Planet’ by minimizing our impact on the environment. This would include products packaged in lightweight glass and/or follow sustainable, biodynamic, or organic agricultural practices that meet CFIA standards.
We appreciate your support as we continue to evolve and grow the Destination Collection Program. If you have any questions, please contact Courtney Dawson at email@example.com or Julie Hauser at firstname.lastname@example.org.